Prairie Jazz Festival: August 27, 2016
The Praire Jazz Festival promotes the enjoyment, appreciation, and awareness of professional jazz music in the splendid, open-air surroundings of Lincoln's rare and precious tallgrass prairie at Pioneers Park Nature Center.
This is a Friends of Pioneers Park Nature Center event. All proceeds go towards the support of Pioneers Park Nature Center.
About the Event
What to bring:
- Dress casually and comfortably for a warm August day.
- Wear a hat, sunscreen and bug repellant.
- Bring your own blanket or chair.
- Vendors will be cash or check only.
Please do NOT bring:
- Beverages of any kinds. Coolers and bags will be inspected at the ticket gate. Beer and wine will be sold on-site as well as soda and water.
- Glass containers of any kind.
- Pets, except service dogs.
- Smoking is not allowed.
- Audio and video recording is not allowed duirng the performances.
Prepare to Walk:
Plan for a leisurely walk on uneven ground. Wear walking shoes. Sandals and open-toed footwear are not recommended. Accomodations will be provided for person with disabilities.
Last Minute Updates:
Check LNKnaturecenter on facebook for up-to-date information.
A indoor facility is on standby if needed due to weather. Ticket holders will be notified by email Friday if the event location is moved.